In today’s time, due to poor lifestyle and unbalanced diet, people are facing many diseases and health problems. The daily practice of yoga is very beneficial to keep the body healthy and fit. Different yoga asanas have been told in yoga science for different organs and troubles of the body. One of these is Jal Namaskar Yoga. By practising water greetings daily, your body gets many benefits. During its practice, many different yoga asanas are practised like Surya Namaskar. International Yoga Day is celebrated all over the world in the month of June, telling in detail about a beneficial Yoga asana. Under this, let us know the benefits of water greetings, methods of practice and precautions.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga teacher Training India.
Jal Namaskar Yoga:
Jal Namaskar Yoga is done like Surya Namaskar. It includes different types of yoga asanas. Its most benefit is available in diseases occurring during the monsoon time. Regular practice of Jal Namaskar Yoga works to increase the immunity of the body. Jal Namaskar Yoga has been included with several yoga asanas with 28 counts. Padmasana, Dandasana, Naukasana, Halasan, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Supta Vajrasana, Matsyasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana, Padma headsana and Pindasana are practised in Jal Namaskar Yoga.
Benefits of Jal Namaskar Yoga:
Practising Jal Namaskar Yoga daily reduces the risk of diseases occurring during monsoon and the body’s immunity boosts. Jal Namaskar Yoga also has great benefits to relieve mental and physical fatigue. By practising it daily, the body remains cool and there is a lot of benefit in problems like depression. Some of the main benefits of practising water Namaskar Yoga are as follows-
- By practising regular water Namaskar Yoga, you get a lot of benefit in the cervical problem of the cervical.
- Regular practice of water Namaskar Yoga provides great benefit in mental problems, do practice water greetings daily in the problem of stress and depression.
- Practice of Jal Namaskar Yoga is also very beneficial to strengthen the lungs and remove the problems related to it.
- Practice of water greetings is very beneficial to avoid viral infection and cold-cold problems or diseases caused by monsoon.
- To increase the energy of the body and remove fatigue, you should practice water greetings daily.
- Practice of water greetings yoga is very beneficial for diabetes patients.
How to practice water greetings?
Jal Namaskar Yoga is a combination of many yoga asanas which include Padmasana, Dandasana, Naukasana, Halasan, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Dupat Vajrasana, Matsyasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Padma Sadhana and Pindasana. To practise Jal Namaskar Yoga, you should adopt this method-
- First of all, come in the posture of Pranam Mudra or Padmasana.
- After this, practice Dandasana while focusing.
- Now you come in the posture of Naukasana.
- Now after this, come again in the posture of Dandasana.
- After Dandasana, come to Padmasana and then practice Dandasana again.
- Now practice Halasana after Dandasana.
- After Halasan, practise Adho Mukha Svanasana.
- Now come in the posture of dormant Vajrasana.
- After this, practice Matsya Asana.
- After this, come in the posture of semi -fishery.
- After this, now you practice Padma headstand.
- Practice Pindasana in the last and then come in normal posture.
Precautions while practising water greetings:
Some things must be kept in mind while practising Jal Namaskar Yoga. During this time your stomach should be empty and should not practice it until 6 hours after meals. Apart from this, while practising water greetings, the body should not be put in place.