Introduction to London Business School
London Business School is the most popular and reputed School in the UK. There are two campuses of London Business School, one in the UK and second one is in the Dubai. Both the schools are famous for master’s degree. London Business School is very expensive in comparison to other master’s Universities. But, from career point of view, London Business School is the best. So, if you are looking for master’s degree then read the courses at London Business School for MBA in UK and chooses one of the course in which you are interested.
Courses offered at LBS
There are seven management streams offered by London Business School to pursue for your master’s degree. These streams in management are:
- Management Science and Operations,
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship,
- Organizational Behavior
You can check every stream in detail at overseas education consultants for free.
Programs Provided by London Business School
There are mainly four program offered by London Business School for study. These are listed below as follows:
- Master’s in Leadership and Strategy
- General MBA
- Master’s in Management
- Master’s in Finance
Master’s in Leadership and Strategy
- The LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy is a unique specialization program for experienced highly skilled professionals.
- Students from more than 24 nationalities
- The program provides a platform for seasoned professionals to define their impact and build their legacy
- The student joins a class of highly qualified senior executives who are leaders in their fields, creating a strong and rich learning environment.
- Students will study the latest business practices and research to enhance their leadership skills, strengthen strategic thinking and manage organizational change.
- Students take a variety of business foundation courses before being able to tailor their studies through our tailored framework.
- The flexibility of the MBA attracts students from a diverse and wide range of careers, including consulting, media, finance, technology, military, sports, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, luxury and retail, healthcare and non-profit sectors.
- Students increase their practical experience, develop skills to compete and succeed in the global career market
- The program is taught by faculty members from the London Business School, and language teaching is provided by experts from the Modern Language Center at King’s College London.
Master’s in Management
- A master’s degree in management provides students with a critical understanding of business, flexible thinking, international perspective, and business-ready practical skills.
- 95% of international students come from more than 46 countries
- The Master’s Program in Management attracts the highest levels of energy, mobility and ability to make changes around the world
- A global network of alumni covering more than 46,000 leaders and 155 countries.
Master’s in Finance
- The London Business School (LBS) Masters of Finance (Master’s in Finance) has consistently been recognized by the Financial Times as the best post-practice program in the world.
- Students can choose one or more of four concentrations:
- Corporate finance
- Investment management and analysis
- Risk management and yield
- Students can gain self-confidence, realize their leadership potential, and apply what they have learned through real-world project work.